The headlines scream out from the online tabloids, magazine racks in the supermarket, the blogs and now even the main stream media. There seems to be absolutely no escaping it. Kate Gosselin is being trashed beyond belief.
- Kate Tells Kids that They Won’t Be Going to Heaven If They Continue Bullying
- Kate Gosselin Threatens To Send Her Troubled Kids Away
- Kate Gosselin Tells Her Troubled Kids They’re Going To Be Sent Away Like Their Dogs!
- Kate Gosselin Forces Her Kids To Take Stale Food To School!
- Kate Gosselin’s Daughter Gets Suspended From School For Fighting! Is Kate Causing This Bad Behavior?
- Two Of Kate Gosselin’s Kids — Alexis & Collin — Expelled From School For Fighting! (I guess they don’t have another parent???)
- Kate Gosselin Makes Kids Eat Week Old Sandwiches
- Is This What Your Teacher Wore To Class? Kate Gosselin Readies For School – Pics!
- Julia Roberts’ Brother Eric Says Kate Gosselin Is “A Cruel Horror”
- First Photos! Kate Gosselin Takes Kids To Corn Maze, Makes Them Leave Halfway Through
- Kate Gosselin Has Blown Through Millions
- Kate Gosselin Spent All Her Money Living Like A ‘Movie Star’
- Kate Gosselin Makes Kids Eat Rotten Food
Please feel free to add any I have missed.
Good grief! I could fill this page up with these obnoxious headlines with information from “close” sources. We have spent several posts on Imperfect Women discussing the whole issue regarding who the source is. I would actually like your opinion on what you think Kate should do to address these headlines. They don’t seem to be slowing down but on the contrary escalating beyond anything that I have seen in the rags in a long time.
Is silence the best solution here? For those of us that have been somewhat invested in the Gosselin blogging world for some time, we are able to filter quite a bit of this and figure out for ourselves what seems logical and what seems blown out of proportion. But what about the average “jane” that sees this “crap” in the supermarket as they are checking out. This “news” becomes ingrained in their minds as the truth or at least somewhat the truth.
Why should Kate care? This attack is personal and intentional. This is not just rag magazines reporting on the latest “celebrity divorce” news. I can only imagine this latest campaign of personal attacks can only damage her chances of being successful in the entertainment world down the road and limit her career choices.
Should Kate address these rumors or remain silent? Should TLC speak up and have her back? If you feel that she should address this, what is the best way of doing so?