Hi all! Lots of gossip this week, most of it “rumored” (but that’s usually the juiciest kind!):
• To be filed under “alleged” – at Elton John’s Oscar party Sunday, Kim Kardashian supposedly requested Devo’s “Whip It” from the band and laughingly dedicated the song to Demi Moore. Moore, you’ll recall, was hospitalized in January, allegedly after inhaling a form of nitrous oxide known as a “whip it” to get high. Allegedly, Kim has been pissed at Demi for the better part of two years after a Twitter dustup in which Demi chided Kim for using the (non)word “pimpin” in a tweet, thus allegedly glorifying purveyors of prostitution. After the plan to fight after school by the girls’ bathroom fell through, Kim allegedly bided her time and waited for just the right moment to strike and get her revenge on Demi. Kim’s mother must be so proud. (Seriously, have you paid any attention to Kris Jenner? She probably *is* proud.)
• In other unconfirmed news, Snooki of “Jersey Shore” fame, aka Nicole Polizzi, is said to be pregnant. It’s been a good ride, but I believe the end times are nigh, as I’m pretty sure that a Snooki spawn is one of the chief signs of impending apocalypse. Make your plans accordingly. (I kid. I actually like Snooki. I’m not sure about her parenting abilities, but I do like her.)
• Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift have been seen canoodling (well, having dinner, at least) since (allegedly) meeting at an Oscar party this past weekend. Man, the two of them together would just be the most wholesomely adorable thing ever. I think I developed diabetes just thinking about it.
• Timlor (my new celebrity couple mashup name; what do you think?) apparently had more fun at the Oscar parties than alleged cuckoo Sean Young, who was arrested for trespassing or harassing celebrities or just being Sean Young (with all the glorious wackiness that entails) at the Governor’s Ball last Sunday night. Sean is demanding an apology from the cops. I don’t think she understands how getting arrested works.
• Justin Bieber’s manager presented the birthday boy (he just turned 18) with a car on the Ellen Degeneres Show this week. A $100,000 car. I’d say that that’s kind of an extravagant gift, but if the manager really paid for it I guess it’s Justin’s own money anyway. (I’m not jealous, really. I’d be scared to even breathe on a car that cost that much, much less drive it.)
• Sad news: Tatum O’Neal is back in rehab after relapsing and (allegedly) using cocaine. Good luck to her on working on her issues; I’m guessing having Ryan O’Neal for a father is enough to screw anyone up for life.
Until next time, gossipnistas!
About the Author:
Jennie has contributed to Imperfect Women since its inception in 2009. She writes about politics, celebrity news, and anything else that catches her interest. She can be reached at email@example.com.