Written by Samantha
Recently I made this deliciously simple chocolate cheesecake for my family and it was a huge hit!
What makes it practically perfect?
* It’s quick, easy, and requires no water bath!
* It has one less package of cream cheese than most cheesecakes- no sour cream, and no heavy whipping cream which = less fat.
Simple 3 Step Chocolate Cheesecake
Prep: 5 minutes Cook : 40 minutes Serves: 8
Two 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softenened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
I premade graham cracker pie crust
* Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed until well blended.
* Add eggs and blend in.
* Stir in chocolate chips and pour mixture into pie crust.
* Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is *almost* set.
* Refrigerate 4 hours or over night.