Despite this, we decided to move forward with posting some discussion questions. Please feel free to join in no matter what stage of the book you are at. By the way, a few of us have gently used copies we would be happy to forward to anyone interested in reading this delightful tale. Drop us a line if interested.
1) Who was your favorite character? The book had a lot of colorful secondary characters – did you have a favorite there?
2) What did you think about Teddy’s nannying style?
3) How did you feel about the revelations about Teddy’s past and the twists and turns at the end of the book?
4) Do you think Teddy changed in the course of the book? If so, how?
5) What were your feelings about the the romance between Teddy and Chandler? Did you think they made a believable couple?