The March issue of Runner’s World is out and on the stands and Kate Gosselin is featured in the “I’m a Runner” section. This is not available on line yet but you can check here periodically to see when it is available.
Someone did scan and tweet a copy of the article to Twitter and here are a few highlights:
- Kate’s daughter Cara is into running and will run a mile or two with her .
- She use to run five to six miles a day six days a week but because of the kids’ schedules she now runs 10 miles every other day.
- The best part of running the Las Vegas Marathon this past December was that her kids were able to see her complete a goal.
- She has her phone with her in case one of her kids need her and she will text people while running if need be.
- When she runs she is very specific about certain things such as having her hair tied back in a knot or her headphones placed a certain way to cut down on annoyance factors.
- She became discouraged after mile 13 while running her first marathon because the most miles she had completed at one time was 20. For the last eight miles, she ran one mile for each one of her kids.
Make sure you check Runner’s World, I’m a Runner section, to read the full article when it is available. If you want to see the article via the twitter picture you can click here. There is a great picture of Kate in it!