Looking for something simple and easy to make for your crowd on Super Bowl Sunday or for any upcoming party that you will be hosting? Try this Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip. Bacon, cheddar, and ranch all in one dip is perfection!
There are only 4 ingredients and it takes all of 5 minutes to mix. Make sure you make this dip ahead to allow all of the different flavors to combine and the ranch dip mix to totally dissolve. You can make it cheesier or more “bacony” by adjusting the amounts to taste.
This dip will go well with crackers, chips or a variety of veggies. It is also super with crunchy bread-sticks or bagel chips.
16 oz. sour cream
1 packet ranch dip mix
3 oz bag of pre-cooked bacon pieces
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to combine.
2. Serve with crackers, veggies and/ or chips.
Your kids will love this. Enjoy!
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dip mix
- 3 oz bag of pre-cooked bacon pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve with crackers, veggies and/ or chips.