Conservamom & A bunch of fantastic bloggers have teamed up to self sponsor a great giveaway just for their amazing fans. The Amazon Echo is one of the neatest tech item around. If you haven’t really seen all it can do, check out some of it’s great features below!
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
The Amazon Echo comes in black or white, and are available for purchase for $179.99 on Amazon.Now for the best part of all one lucky winner will have the chance to win the Amazon Echo in either Black or White, winner’s choice.
Enter to win an Amazon Echo! RV $179.99
Open to US residents, 18 and up only.
Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway ends June 25, 2017 at 11:59pm Eastern
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. Open to US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.