1. A little black dress. A little black dress is one of the most perfect gifts a woman could ask her boyfriend to give her for Christmas. What makes this so perfect is that they are easy to find, can be worn pretty much anywhere, and fall into a wide range of styles and prices. This is a safe gift to ask for no matter what stage you are in in your relationship. If your boyfriend asks why you want one just say it will make a great date outfit and then be sure to wear it during your next night out.
2. A surprise night out. Here’s another idea that can work for any stage of your relationship. However, this is an ideal gift for a couple that has just started dating. Spontaneity can be fun in and exciting especially in a new relationship. Seeing what your boyfriend comes up with can help you gain insight on his interests and how he perceives you or what he wants to share with you. This idea will not only be a fun surprise, but it can also help to bring you both closer together. Maybe your boyfriend will be nice and buy you the previously mentioned little black dress to wear during your surprise night out, too.
3. Sexy lingerie. Most guys love buying lingerie for their girlfriends on the holidays even if they are too shy to admit it. This is a great gift for a couple that has been together for a long time and feel very comfortable with each other and have developed an intimate relationship. Allowing your boyfriend to buy you a sexy new fashion bra or other intimate apparel will be like a gift to him as well. It will make you feel more confident and sexy. This is a gift that the two of you will both benefit from and can help to add a bit of excitement to your intimate relationship.
4. A New Pet. This gift can at times be controversial. Pets are most certainly not toys. That’s why it’s important for this gift to be given only if the two of you have been dating and preferably living together for some time. This is a great gift for the couple who are engaged and heading towards marriage if not already married. It can be seen as the “step before having kids”. A pet to many people is like a child in itself. Caring for an animal such as a new puppy or kitten will bring together a closer sense of intimacy beyond what sexy lingerie can do. It will create a stronger sense of unity and family and may help you to prepare for children in the future. When deciding to get a pet together it is ideal to adopt one from the local shelter. Go together so you can see how you both get along with the pet before you opt into adopting it. In addition, develop a backup plan in case things don’t work out well. Make sure there’s another person ready and willing to adopt the pet if you find you can’t handle the responsibilities. Nothing is worse than saving a pet from a shelter only to have to take it back again a month later.
5. Homemade Goods – Homemade goods are another gift idea great for any relationship stage. These can be anything from baked goods, a home cooked meal, coupons for massages or offers to clean/do chores, photo collages, and more. This is also perfect for a couple that wants to give, but is short on money. Get creative. See which of you can come up with the best homemade gift or the most creative one. Homemade gifts offer a sense of sentimentality, intimacy, and personalization that store bought gifts lack.
What are you asking your boyfriend or significant other for this holiday season? Which of the above ideas do you like the best? Which ones would you like to add?