Fall is such a great time of year! There are so many things to love…the changing leaves, the cool weather, Halloween, and most of all the wonderful fall decor. I absolutely love decorating my home for fall. Even more than for the Christmas holidays.
One of the first things I think of when it comes to decorating for this lovely season is hanging our wreath. Did you know that in the early days in Europe, people would put wreaths on their doors to identify their home in the same manner that house numbers are used today? Each house would have a different wreath made of flowers grown by the homeowner right on their own land.
Today, wreaths are a common custom in the United States. Many homes have a different wreath for each season. Below is a list of 15 Halloween/Fall wreath tutorials that might just inspire all of us to get our homes fall ready.
1. Eerie DIY Halloween Wreath – DIY Inspired
2. Halloween Monster Wreath – DIY Inspired
3, Creepy Crawly Chevron Halloween Wreath – Making Home Base
4. Fun & Easy Halloween Wreath – Oh So Savvy Mom
5. Painted Burlap Flower Fall Wreath – Busy Being Jennifer
6. Fall Felt Leaf Wreath – Just Us Four
7. Easy Burlap Wreath – Yesterday on Tuesday
8. A Wreath for Fall – Architecture of a Mom
9. Fall Wreath with Burlap Flowers – Architecture of a Mom
10. Halloween Wreath – Sweet Bella Roos
11. Sparkle Harvest Wreaths – My Crafty Spot
12. Halloween Sheet Music Wreath – Pays 2 Save
13. Coffee Filter Halloween Wreath – Savvy Saving Couple
14. Fall Book Page Wreath – A Cultivated Nest
15. A Trick For A Treat Halloween Wreath – Little Miss Celebration
Do you decorate for fall? Do you see a wreath on this list that might inspire you to get in the mood for decorating this fall?
Pam Buttikofer is a co-founder of Imperfect Women. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband of 37 years and enjoys spending time with her husband, sons and her lovable pups.