Summer may seem far away, but NYC children are currently participating in Fresh Air programs, from weekly tutoring sessions to job shadowings to weekend retreats at Fund camps in upstate New York! Our Career Awareness Program serves more than 300 youngsters in middle and high school. We also have new leadership programs for young women to develop their “can-do” attitudes!
No matter the season, Fresh Air children remain involved, excited and forward-thinking. We need loyal friends like you to continue serving thousands of New York City children throughout the year. Thank you!
To make a donation, please click here.
Every year, The Fresh Air Fund gives thousands of inner-city children the priceless gift of fun – and opens the door to a lifetime of opportunities.
Whether it’s a two-week trip to the country to visit a volunteer host family, or a fun-filled and educational stay at one of our fund camps, our programs make for unforgettable memories – and open a world of new friendships and fresh possibilities.
- Just $10 will send one child on a bus ride to his or her Friendly Town host family.
- $24 provides a child with a week of swimming lessons.
- $42 provides a day of Career Awareness classes.
- A gift of $50 can fund a camp counselor for a day.
- If you can give as much as $91, you provide a child at camp with meals for a week.
We are a not-for-profit agency and depend on tax-deductible donations from people like you to keep our vital programs flourishing.